DEREE & PIERCE alumni with a post graduate degree are eligible candidates for 10 six-month placements in various companies in Luxembourg offered by the Bodossaki Foundation under the patronage of the Embassy of Luxemburg in Athens. Application files should be submitted no later than January 15th, so, if interested, read more about the conditions, selection criteria and process below.
- Greek nationality
- Preference for economic, trade, financial business, life sciences or political studies, etc.
- Age: maximum 32
The placement will be granted by the Bodossaki foundation. This will cover travel fees (a return air ticket to Luxembourg or the equivalent), accommodation (800€ per month) and a monthly allowance of 500€. The trainees could also receive an additional amount from the company that will employ them. The amount of money given by the Bodossaki Foundation will not be reliant to the amount given by the company. The employer will be solely responsible for setting up the training program including the insurance of the trainee. It should also be provided assistance to find accommodation.
- The Bodossaki Foundation will make a public announcement on August/September. A committee formed by representatives of the Embassy of Luxembourg, the Bodossaki Foundation and possibly the Luxembourgish companies will select the trainee. The application file should be in English and contain a CV, a copy of the degrees, a personal statement explaining the reasons of participation to the program and a recommendation letter. The file should be sent to the Bodossaki Foundation by interested applicants no later than the 15th of January 2013. Results should be announced in February 2013.
- The Luxembourgish Chamber of Commerce could assist the Embassy and the Foundation in finding companies in Luxembourg that will be interested in welcoming the trainees. The final choice will be made by the committee according to objective criteria (interest of the company to the Greek market, quality of the proposed placement program).
- The Embassy and the Foundation will work closely together to ensure the most efficient running of the selection procedure.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of German/French is required for some of the placements.
- A first degree and a master’s degree relevant to the offered position
- Advanced Computer skills
- Team Spirit and ability to adjust in an international environment.
- Good communication, networking and writing skills.
- Ability to deal with multi-disciplinary tasks and capacity to respond rapidly to a variety of diverse tasks.
Obligations of the trainees
- The trainees would commit themselves to the normal obligations in this position which means respect for the Luxembourgish legislation, correct behaviour within the company and respect for the rules of confidentiality imposed by the company.
- The trainees will be requested to send to the Bodossaki Foundation and the Embassy of Luxembourg in Athens a two or three pages report about their experience, with their comments and possible suggestions for the future organization of the program, no later than two months from the completion of the placement.
Obligation of the company
The company will provide a placement program in conformity with the Luxemburgish social regulations including health insurance and insurance for labour injuries. At the end of the contract no financial or other responsibility should be further imposed on any partner of this program.
A comprehensive application file will be sent to the Bodossaki Foundation no later than the 15th of January
Bodossaki Foundation | Leoforos Kifissias 26 & Paradisou 2 | 15125 Maroussi Tel: 3222042
For more information: http://www.bodossaki.gr/Default.aspx?id=1294&nt=108&lang=1