The College employs students on a part-time basis to assist in the daily operations or ad hoc projects of the administrative and academic offices of the College. In order for students to be eligible for work study, they must:
- maintain a minimum College Cumulative Index of 2.00/4.00
- register for a minimum of one course per semester/session, while employed
- be at least 18 years of age
Documents to be submitted along with the Work Study Application Form:
- For Greek students: A copy of their Greek Identity Card.
For students from the USA, Canada and other non-European Union countries: A copy of their current residence permit valid for employment or a copy of their Greek Identity Card/Passport-Greek nationality. (A residence permit for studies or vocational training does not provide a right for employment.)
For students from EU countries: A copy of EU Citizens Registration Certificate (Vevaiosi Eggrafis). If an EU student doesn’t have this certificate, the process of issuing one can be easily completed at the start of his/her employment.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An official document stating your Α.Φ.Μ. and Δ.Ο.Υ.
Fill in the Work Study Application Form.