By registering on our exclusive alumni-networking platform, members of our Pierce and Deree alumni family can:
- Reconnect with fellow alums to expand their network.
- Be informed of upcoming events, reunions, and exciting news.
- Access the latest jobs and internships.
- Post their own employment/internship opportunities for others.
- Become a Mentor to fellow alums and students.
- And much, much more!
ACG e-mail account
ACG E-mail for life! You can keep your student e-mail ([email protected]) for life. You can use your ACG account directly or have any mail sent to it forwarded to any other account you use, and stay connected to your alma mater.
Information Resources Management office
tel: +30 210 600 9800 ext. 1356
Linkedin Alumni Group
The Official Deree Alumni group is managed by the Office of Development and Alumni Relations of The American College of Greece and it is open to all Deree undergraduate and graduate alumni. The group aims to create a social and professional network that will promote collaborative communication within the Deree family. You will find alumni news, job postings, events, activities and discussions.
Become a member of the Official Deree Alumni Group on Linkedin and enjoy the benefits of its professional network, connect with fellow alumni and your alma mater!
The ACG Office of Career Services has been serving ACG Alumni consistently, giving alumni access to job postings, and career advising free of charge.
There are three areas that the Office of Career Services can assist you with:
- Find jobs and internships. You can have access to “Going Global”, a database that provides 80,000 pages of career and employment resources around the globe, by creating an account through visiting online.goinglobal.com (access is available only on campus)
- Consulting Services. Get advice on how to prepare your resume as well as guidance on available job search tools.
- Graduate Studies. Schedule a Career Course Consulting appointment with a Career Advisor to explore possible study areas and locations.
For more information please contact the Office of Career Services.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +30 210 600 9800 ext. 1311
Student Academic Support Services
Student Academic Support Services (SASS) is free and open to all alumni for help with anything involving writing or any other academic skill. It provides support through a variety of approaches encouraging participatory learning.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +30 210 600 9800 ext. 1273
The transcript is your academic history including titles and marks of the modules you have studied in each academic year. It is usually needed for further education or employment. Alumni may request a transcript from the Deree Student Success Center.
Student Success Center
tel: +30 210 600 9800 ext. 1333, 1334
TouchBase is the official American College of Greece bi-monthly alumni e-magazine for Pierce, Deree, and Alba. In the magazine you can find alumni interviews and success stories, ACG upcoming events and news, and much more!