ACG is working towards providing supporting substantial improvement to the social and environmental well-being of communities. We strive to be meaningfully socially responsible and sustainable in all of our activities.
We have a long track record of significant community service and engagement mainly through public partnerships, events and activities.
ACG proactively promotes:
- Best practice standards, respect and accountability across all of its activities
- Equity and diversity
- Fairness and respect among employees including wide support of personal development activities
- Implementation of practices, activities and systems that are environmentally friendly and robust
- Volunteering, including students, staff & faculty
- Socially beneficial interaction with our regional local community and NGO
How to get involved
- ACG Sustainability Leaders
- Sustainability Tips
- ACG Sustainability Pledge
- Sustainability @ Commencement
- Sustainable Living at ACG
- ACG Sustainability Walk Map
Click here for photos of the sustainability points around campus.
- Sustainability Summer Orientation 2020
During the new student Orientations throughout the academic year, students are informed about the ACG sustainability-related achievements and ongoing projects. Click here to learn more.
- ACG Farmers’ Market