|Up to 8 credits (per credit)||390 €|
|9-14 credits (per credit)||380 €|
|15 and above credits (per credit)||359 €|
|Sessions (per credit)||328 €|
|Laboratory Tuition (per lab unit)||83 €|
|Late registration fee||25 €|
|Change of course fee||15 €|
|Matriculation fee*||50 €|
|Semester Learning Resources Fee||47 €|
|Summer Session/Summer Term Learning Resources Fee||10 €|
|Resit fee||25 €|
|Graduation & Commencement fee||50 €|
|Lost ID fee||10 €|
The College reserves the right to adjust its tuition and fees and to alter academic programs and campus regulations at any time should the need arise.
* The matriculation fee will be charged only to incoming students, along with their first semester/session tuition fees.
ACG Refund Policy
Tuition Refund Policy
|100%||Prior to the first day of classes & during the online registration period only|
|75% (25% will be retained)||During late registration and change-of-course period only|
|50% (50% will be retained)||From the first day after the late registration period & through the second week of classes only||From the first day after the late registration period through the fourth day of classes only|
For the tuition refunds to apply, students should closely follow the withdrawal from courses procedure as described in the Academic Regulations section of the Undergraduate catalog.
ACG reserves the right to modify the application of this policy in cases of proven exceptional hardship.
Instructions for Tuition and Fees Payment
- Bank Deposit Payment (Greek Banks): Students can make a payment by providing their RF Payment Code* to their Greek Bank.
- E-Banking Payments (Greek Banks): Students can make a payment by selecting the «RF Payments» option in the e-banking Payments menu of their Greek Bank and entering their RF Payment Code* to complete the transaction.
- International Transfers: Students can make a Foreign Bank payment only through the Flywire platform https://acg.flywire.com. Please enter your RF Payment Code* to identify your payment. Flywire payments can be made using your local currency.
- Online Payments: Students can make a payment using our Online Payment page and selecting:
• Credit/Debit Card payment and entering their RF Payment Code*
• IRIS Payment (only for the 4 Greek systemic Banks) and entering their RF Payment Code*
- Bank or Personal Checks: Students can make a payment by check to the Cashier at the Student Success Center.
- Credit or Debit Cards: Students can make a Credit or Debit Card payment at the Cashier at the Student Success Center.
* The RF Payment Code is provided to all students by e-mail. It can be found at the “myACG” portal (by selecting “Students” and “MY ACCOUNT” tab).
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Student Accounts Office
Tel.: +30 210 600 9800 ext. 1404, E-mail: [email protected]