Athletics play a significant role in the life of the Deree community. From intercollegiate teams for women and men, to intramurals, fitness programs and outdoor recreation events, Deree offers a variety of team, individual, and recreational sports!
- the Student Success Center (for Deree students), or
- the Office of Athletics at the Deree Gym Reception (for ACG Faculty and Staff),
- a recent medical certificate (issued within the last 3 months) by a pathologist or cardiologist stating that you are healthy and fit to exercise without any restriction, and by a dermatologist stating that you do not suffer from any skin diseases.
Due to Covid-19, the operation of our athletic facilities is subject to government directions.
- There will be one entrance/exit at each athletic facility.
- All persons entering the facility should be registered in the “Log list”.
- Upon your first visit you must submit the “Athlete Registration Card”.
- Use of your own towel is mandatory, and you should bring your own bottle of water and wipe down all equipment before and after use.
- Use of the facilities is for a maximum stay of 50’, which may be extended depending on availability and after a permission granted by the OA staff on duty.
- Use of the locker rooms is restricted to a 10’ maximum stay.
- According to their size, there is a maximum number of persons permitted in each athletic facility, and into the locker-moos.
For more information you may call the Office of Athletics at ext. 1319, 1157.
With the head of an eagle and body of a lion, the griffin has long represented a powerful guardian, a protector of valuables and values deriving its strength from the combination of two natures. MORE
The athletic facilities at ACG are distinctive in their variety and quality. From our FIFA designed soccer field, to Olympic-sized swimming pool, indoor and outdoor courts, fitness facilities and exercise studios, there is something for every fitness level and interest. MORE
A wide range of programs for children to adults designed and operated by Deree’s athletic staff offer year-round fitness programs. MORE