A specialized online course management system, ACGBoard, based on Blackboard CMS, is used in courses to enhance the student experience and support the instructional program. Through ACGBoard, students can access online course materials and interact with the instructor and other students in the class.
ACGBoard is widely used at ACG to enhance and support classroom teaching.
Blackboard can be used to:
- Access course materials (including text, images, video, audio).
- Access quizzes and surveys.
- Set and receive assignments.
- Communicate with students through online discussions, real-time chat and an interactive whiteboard.
- Track student progress and manage grades.
- Provide feedback to students.
Students are trained during the first semester of classes at the institution.
To sign into ACGBoard, please click here.
Useful Blackboard resources
For more information and instructions about how to use Blackboard Learn click here.