Established in 1976, the Office of Career Services at Deree – The American College of Greece has since been helping students and alumni chart their professional course to achieve fulfilling and rewarding careers. ACG students and alumni are successfully placed in the Greek job market continuously, and today hold a strong presence in a wide range of companies and organizations around the world. Career Services builds relationships and longstanding collaborations with employers.
Our qualified career facilitators offer a plethora of person-to-person and online services to support students, alumni and employers.
We help students to:
- Build and project key competencies for career readiness and employability
- Make conscious career-decisions with our guidance
- Search and apply effectively for jobs, internships and graduate studies
- Meet employers and network appropriately to secure work opportunities
We help alumni to:
- Decide on change of field or job roles
- Search and apply effectively for jobs and graduate studies
Learn more about Student & Alumni Services.
We work with employers to:
- Open job and internship opportunities for our students and alumni
- Inform students on current and future job market trends
Learn more about Employer Services.