1. One letter of recommendation from teacher/professor of last institution attended; letter from private tutor is not accepted
2. Official high school transcript(s) and diploma or Official college/university transcript(s) and catalog (if applying for transfer credits)
3. Acceptable evidence of proficiency in English:
- IELTS Academic (6.5 or above)
For further information on the IELTS exam please click here
- Pearson Test of Academic English: PTE Academic (58 or above)
- Michigan State University Certificate of English Language Proficiency (MSU – CELP)
- Michigan Proficiency Certificate
- Cambridge Proficiency Certificate
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) with Grade A only
- TOEFL (score 87 or higher on internet based)
- GCE higher level English: Grade C or greater
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
SAT (450 or above)
ACT (18 or above)
Students may also qualify to take WP1010 by submitting evidence of fluency based on graduation from an English speaking secondary school/program.
If none of the above can be provided, then the candidate will have to take the English Placement Test administered by the College
4. Certified copy of state identification card.
In case of candidates who have learning difficulties, additional documentation can be submitted for accommodation.
Candidates will attend an interview with a designated College representative after all application materials have been submitted
Please remember that applying is free and does not obligate you to enroll. Either before or after you apply, we encourage you to visit our campus and meet with an Admissions Counselor to learn about the benefits of a Deree academic career.
Please choose the link on the right that best meets your particular program interests. You will be taken to the application for that program.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY – STUDENTS
Deree – The American College of Greece admits students of any race, color, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.