The Student Success Center (SSC) is a one-stop service point for all Deree students, and the gateway to most of the services offered by ACG. The SSC staff will answer your questions about College related issues or point you to the appropriate offices/people who will be able to do so.
What can you do at the Student Success Centre?
- Find the current Academic Calendar
- Ask for your Professor’s contact info
- Check the Shuttle Bus Schedule
- Get assistance with registration related issues
- Issue your Student ID Card (new or lost)
- Get permission to use ACG’s athletic facilities
- Request your ACG Credentials
- Petition CASP (Committee on Academic Standards an Policies)
- Find all student forms (course withdrawal, directed studies, etc.)
- Request a certificate of studies
- Get instructions on how to bring a visitor on campus (Online Visitor Form can be found in MYACG portal)
- Request a certificate for military service deferral (αναβολή στράτευσης)
- Get a copy of your unofficial transcript
- Ask for information regarding all ACG offices/services
- Apply for graduation
- Find a detailed ACG campus map
All students are welcome and encouraged to stop in to find out more about how to take advantage of the services offered at the SSC.
If you’re a prospective student, visit Admissions to learn more about ACG.
SSC Operating Hours
Monday to Friday: 9:00 – 18:00
When Deree is not in session: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00
Tel: +30 210 600-9800, ext. 1326, 1334
Fax: +30 210 600-4991
E-mail: [email protected]