Dear New Students,
Welcome to Deree-The American College of Greece!
You are about to embark on a journey of discovery and one of the most exciting times of your life. We will be on your side to guide you and support you to make your “Deree Experience” the best one.
This year Orientation will take place both on-campus and online and attendance is mandatory. The online component of Orientation will give you the opportunity to learn more about Academics, the available information technology resources and how to stay safe and healthy. During the on-campus Orientation, you will have the opportunity to explore our campus with the Deree Ambassadors and learn more about student services with the Deree Orientation Leaders.
In early September, you will receive an email including the following information:
- Orientation schedule
- Your assigned Orientation group
- Instructions on how to join the online component of Orientation (zoom link)
- Your ACG credentials and instructions on how to activate them
- Academic Calendar 2020-2021
- Shuttle bus schedule
- Instructions on the use of the athletic facilities and where to get the gym sticker
- Contact information for the Office of Student Affairs, Student Success Center, Advising Office, Registrar’s Office and Cashier’s Office
Our goal is to ensure your smooth and flawless transition to college life! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].
Again, we welcome you and look forward to meeting you!
Lucy, Dean of Enrollment and Students
Christina, Associate Dean of Students
Marina, Senior Manager, Office of Student Affairs