|Up to 8 credits (per credit)||390 €|
|9-14 credits (per credit)||380 €|
|15 and above credits (per credit)||359 €|
|Sessions (per credit)||328 €|
|Laboratory Tuition (per lab unit)||83 €|
|International student fee (charged every semester to Full-time & Part-time Students with visa)||336 €|
|Late registration fee||25 €|
|Change of course fee||15 €|
|Matriculation fee*||50 €|
|Semester Learning Resources Fee||47 €|
|Summer Session/Summer Term Learning Resources Fee||10 €|
|Resit fee||25 €|
|Graduation & Commencement fee||50 €|
|Lost ID fee||10 €|
The College reserves the right to adjust its tuition and fees and to alter academic programs and campus regulations at any time should the need arise.
* The matriculation fee will be charged only to incoming students, along with their first semester/session tuition fees.
Undergraduate Tuition with Housing (Comprehensive Fee)
International Students can stay in beautiful, spacious, fully furnished and fully equipped apartments in the leafy suburb of Aghia Paraskevi, within walking distance of the College. Our apartments (single and double occupancy rooms) and studio have a fully equipped kitchen, full bathroom, and a huge balcony. The bedrooms have lots of closets for suitcases and clothes. The kitchens are equipped with dishes, pots and pans, and silverware. Our facilities include a well-equipped gym with machines and weights, free laundry facilities, and free internet access.
The comprehensive fee includes housing and, depending on the period and number of credits registered, is as follows:
|up to 10 Credits||11 – 14 Credits||15 or more Credits|
|Double Room (in shared apartment)||6.300 €||7.440 €||7.885 €|
|Single Room (in shared apartment)||6.930 €||8.070 €||8.515 €|
|Private Studio||7.320 €||8.460 €||8.905 €|
|up to 4 Credits||5 or more Credits|
|Double Room (in shared apartment)||2.107 €||2.763 €|
|Single Room (in shared apartment)||2.302 €||2.958 €|
|Private Studio||2.412 €||3.068 €|
The Comprehensive fee does not include:
- Food: a fully equipped kitchen is available in all apartments.
- Books: the average cost is approximately € 300 per semester.
- Spending money: we recommend € 3,000 per semester for daily expenses, including meals, transportation, entertainment and incidentals.
New International Degree-seeking students should deposit €3.000 for semesters and €1.700 for sessions. Continuing International Degree-seeking students should deposit €960 for semesters and €100 for the sessions prior to registration.
Deadlines For Deposits
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||Summer Session I & II Summer Term|
|June 30||November 30||March 26|
Deadlines For Full Payment
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||Summer Session I & Summer Term||Summer Session II|
|November 30||March 30||June 7||July 3|
ACG Refund Policy
- Tuition Refund Policy
The general ACG tuition refund policy includes a full refund (For New International Students 500 Euros is non-refundable) prior to the beginning of classes, as follows:
|100%||Prior to the first day of classes & during the online registration period only|
|75% (25% will be retained)||During late registration and change-of-course period only|
|50% (50% will be retained)||From the first day after the late registration period & through the second week of classes only||From the first day after the late registration period through the fourth day of classes only|
For the tuition refunds to apply, students should closely follow the withdrawal from courses procedure as described in the Academic Regulations section of the Undergraduate catalog.
- Housing Refund Policy
Under the ACG housing policy, a 100% refund may apply only prior to room occupation. After room occupation, no housing refund is applied.
ACG reserves the right to modify the application of this policy in cases of proven exceptional hardship.
Instructions for Tuition and Fees Payment
- International Transfers: Students can make a Foreign Bank payment only through the Flywire platform https://acg.flywire.com. Please enter your RF Payment Code* to identify your payment. Flywire payments can be made using your local currency.
- Online Payments: Students can make a payment using our Online Payment page and selecting:
• Credit/Debit Card payment and entering their RF Payment Code*
• IRIS Payment (only for the 4 Greek systemic Banks) and entering their RF Payment Code*
- Credit or Debit Cards: Students can make a Credit or Debit Card payment at the Cashier at the Student Success Center.
* The RF Payment Code is provided to all students by e-mail. It can be found at the “myACG” portal (by selecting “Students” and “MY ACCOUNT” tab).
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Student Accounts Office
Tel.: +30 210 600 9800 ext. 1404, E-mail: [email protected]