(Fall Semester 2023– Summer Session II 2024)
Although the college tries to support all students in need, the available funds are limited, and therefore, it is highly recommended that interested students apply within the set deadlines. Students, who apply late, run the risk of their application not be evaluated.
- Need-Based Financial Assistance – Grants
Fall Semester 2023: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Fall Intensive 2023: Monday, October 23, 2023
Spring Semester 2024: Monday, January 15, 2024
Summer Session I and Summer Term 2024: Monday, May 20, 2024
Summer Session II 2024: Wednesday, June 26, 2024
- Need- and Merit-Based Scholarships
For the Academic Year 2023-2024: Thursday, August 31, 2023
- Need-Based Financial Assistance Grants: Thursday, June 1 – Thursday, August 31, 2023
- Need-based Scholarships: Thursday, June 1 – Friday, September 15, 2023
- Merit-based Scholarships: Thursday, June 1 – Monday, July 17, 2023
Please read carefully the instructions on how to complete:
- Need-based Financial Assistance-Grants Application – here.
- Need-and Merit-based Scholarships Applications – here.
You may apply for Financial Assistance Grants and Scholarships here.
NOTE: Students who face extenuating circumstances (e.g. recent unemployment, recent health issues, etc.) after the above application periods for need-based Financial Assistance (Grants), may contact the Financial Assistance and Planning Office (Tel. 210 600 98000/9 | ext. 1304, 1305, 1306, 1727 1327 |[email protected] | DEREE, 2nd Level, Rm. 207).