Since its founding in 1875, The American College of Greece (ACG) has provided assistance to students needing help in meeting their educational expenses, thereby enabling students with demonstrated ability and promise to access a quality education, regardless of their financial circumstances. The College has expanded scholarship and financial support programs to ensure the affordability of an ACG education particularly in these challenging economic times. Financing a college education can be a daunting prospect. The College is committed to aiding students and their families in learning about the resources available through the College’s financial aid programs and to assisting students and their families in finding ways to meet their educational expenses.
The Financial Assistance Program at ACG provides various levels of financial assistance based on need and/or academic achievement. The governing philosophy of our program is grounded in our belief that lack of funds should never prevent academically talented students from receiving a quality education. Funding for financial assistance originates from the College’s own resources and from the generous contributions of donors. We invite you to explore our website for detailed descriptions of our scholarship programs and information regarding our financial aid programs.
For information on how to apply for financial assistance click here
- ONLY complete applications (submitted with all necessary documentation) will be evaluated.
- All applicants are obliged to submit their application within the respective deadlines.
- All applicants who are awarded any kind of need-based Financial Assistance (grant and/or scholarship) are required to submit official documents of the current fiscal year (tax papers, medical certificates, etc.) in support of their application.
- Financial assistance is given for tuition only and does not cover other fees.
- Non-credit courses are not covered by the tuition reduction except for courses in the English for Academic Purposes Program (EAPP).
- Students under academic probation (CI below 3.00/4.00) are not eligible to receive any kind of financial assistance.
- Non-Degree students are not eligible to receive need based financial assistance.
Financial Assistance and Planning Office
Tel.: +30 210 600 9800, ext. 1304, 1305, 1306, 1327
E-mail: [email protected]