Since its founding in 1875, The American College of Greece (ACG) has provided assistance to students needing help in meeting their educational expenses, thereby enabling students with demonstrated ability and promise to access a quality education, regardless of their financial circumstances. The College has expanded scholarship and financial support programs to ensure the affordability of an ACG education particularly in these challenging economic times. Financing a college education can be a daunting prospect. The College is committed to aiding students and their families in learning about the resources available through the College’s financial aid programs and to assisting students and their families in finding ways to meet their educational expenses.
The Financial Assistance Program at ACG provides various levels of financial assistance based on need and/or academic achievement. The governing philosophy of our program is grounded in our belief that lack of funds should never prevent academically talented students from receiving a quality education. Funding for financial assistance originates from the College’s own resources and from the generous contributions of donors. We invite you to explore our website for detailed descriptions of our scholarship programs and information regarding our financial aid programs.
For information on how to apply for financial assistance click here
- Financial assistance is given for tuition only and does not cover other fees.
- In case of readmission, financial aid/scholarships can be granted but only on the terms valid at the time of readmission.
- Only students that file taxes in Greece may apply for need-based financial assistance.
- Students under academic probation (CI below 3.00/4.00) are not eligible to receive any kind of financial assistance.
- Financial Assistance is given only towards graduate classes. Foundation courses are not covered.
- Non-credit courses are not covered by the tuition reduction except for courses in the English for Academic Purposes Program (EAPP).
- Non-Degree students are not eligible to receive need based financial assistance.
- Non-Degree students are not eligible to receive endowed/expendable scholarships.
Financial Assistance and Planning Office
Tel.: +30 210 600 9800, ext. 1304, 1305, 1306, 1327
E-mail: [email protected]