Application Procedure

Application Dates for the Academic Year 2017-2018

(Fall Term 2017 – Spring Term 2018)

Although the college tries to support all students in need, the available funds are limited, and therefore, it is highly recommend that interested students apply within the set deadlines. Students who apply late, run the risk of their application not be evaluated.

Entering Students

  • Need-Based Financial Assistance – Grants
    Fall Term 2017: September 25, 2017 – Application Period Closed
    Winter Term 2018: January 8, 2018 – Application Period Closed
    Spring Term 2018: April 23, 2018

Continuing Students

  • Need-Based Financial Assistance Grants
    For the Academic Year 2017-2018: June 1 – July 15, 2017

Please read the instructions on how to complete the Need-based Financial Assistance-Grants Application – here

Apply for financial assistance here