To be eligible to apply for the IMERYS PAM Division Internship Program, a student must meet the following criteria:*
- Currently enrolled degree seeking undergraduate or minor studies student at Deree
- Cumulative index (GPA) of at least 2.7/4.0
- At least 18 years of age
- Εxcellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Exemplary discipline record
- Good financial standing with the College
- For degree seeking students only:
- Completed at least 30 credits, including the English language requirements (courses WP1010, WP1111 and WP1212)
- Declared major
**Exceptions may be made to eligibility criteria at the discretion from IMERYS PAM Division.
To be considered for the IMERYS PAM Division Internship Program, the student needs to provide all of the following documents to the Career Services Office:
- Completed Online Application
- One Professor Recommendation Form from Deree faculty member
Please ask your professor to send your recommendation letter via inter-office mail or e-mail to [email protected].
- Electronic copy of Resume (CV)
Please e-mail your Resume to [email protected]
We kindly ask that upon submitting any application materials, you contact the Office of Career Services.
Application Deadline ended
The International Internship and Study Abroad program is made possible through the Development & Alumni Relations Office who is the primary contact point with our corporate/foundation partners. Please note that all communication with partners by students needs permission by the Office of Career Services.
Tips for a Successful Application
- START EARLY – Don’t wait until the last minute to finish the application process.
- DO YOUR RESEARCH – Read up on the IMERYS PAM Division.
- SAVE YOUR TEXT – Write and save it in a Word document. Web pages time-out all the time.
- PROOFREAD – Check your text before copy+pasting your answers into the online application.
- DON’T PROCRASTINATE – Deadlines are final: Your application will not be considered if it is late.
- UPDATE YOUR CV – Schedule a meeting with a career services counselor to help you improve/update your CV.
- CHECK YOUR ACG EMAIL REGULARLY – We will be communicating with you regarding your application through your ACG email.
For additional application information, please contact the Office of Career Services at [email protected], Tel.: +30 210 600 9800 | ext. 1316.