A 3-week Professional Education seminar with adjunct Professor Nikos Falagas
When: June 9 – June 27, every Wednesday and Thursday at 18:00 – 22:00
Where: The American College of Greece, 6 Gravias Street, 153 42 Aghia Paraskevi, Athens – Greece
Language of Instruction: English
Audience: By registration only
Content is King. Digital video forms an indispensable part of content and it is absolutely essential that the individual professional involved in digital communication and the social media be familiar with how to create and edit enhanced audiovisual projects based on objective oriented, campaign based storytelling needs.
This hands-on workshop trains you in all the phases of digital video production, with an emphasis on hands-on-training using the Adobe Premiere CC non-linear editing program.
Essential post-production skills are introduced for the creation of powerful and dynamic audiovisual projects for a variety of internet platforms or for any personal or business usage.
Emphasis on basic through advanced digital production concepts in a comprehensive step-by-step process for the creation, editing and fine tuning of any video.
Who is this for?
This program is aimed for anyone who has no prior knowledge in video production or a post-production video and audio software such as Adobe Premiere CC and wants to learn how to create video projects, like:
- Individuals or professional freelancers who wish to refine or further explore the dynamic aspects of video production from the conceptualization to the final project result.
- Executives who are looking to increase their marketability and to include digital video production in their job or resume skills.
- Agencies who want to utilize the potential of video as a powerful means of digital communication and deliver effective audiovisual projects for their online campaigns.
- Sites or blogs who want to create original and exciting video content so as to enhance client/user interactivity and traffic.
By successfully completing this course the participant will be able to:
- Understand the three phases of video production and identify requirements for the project relating to production planning process for preparing video
- Clarify, intensify and manipulate compositional, aesthetic and post-production techniques using the Adobe Premiere CC program in order to export a final audiovisual project in various platforms.
- Customize and edit appropriate audiovisual sequences to meet particular campaign objectives.
- Demonstrate skills in A) importing and organizing clips, B) integrating various sounds to a sequence, C) creating and animating titles and shapes, D) applying audio and video effects over time, E) lighting and color grading and F) compositing and keying video.
- Identify all export options for the delivery of a professional final video to various social media and internet platforms.
Week 1 Video Editing: Introduction to Video Editing Basics
Week 2 Managing and Controlling Video & Audio
Week 3 Video Layers & Exporting
Certificate of Participation
In order to be awarded the Certificate of Participation from the School of Graduate and Professional Education, participants need to attend 70% of the course.
Our graduates receive a certification with 2 accreditation from the principal & recognized organizations KnowCrunch and Deree – The American College of Greece, Professional Education.
This certification, but most importantly this advanced knowledge coming from us, is trusted by major agencies and the international industry. When you are certified by us, your customers, co-workers and partners are assured that you’re committed to staying at the top of your market as a professional.
The seminar runs for 3 consecutive weeks and consists of a 4-hour workshop per week (28 contact hours in total).
The workshops take place June 7 – June 29, every Wednesday and Thursday at 18:00–22:30.
Tuition and Fees
Regular single participant fee: €350
A discounted ticket (€300) is available for members of the ACG and Knowcrunch communities. Groups of more than two also receive the discounted price while tickets are available.