(September 2019 – July 2020)
- ONLY complete applications (submitted with all necessary documentation) will be evaluated.
- All applicants are obliged to submit their application within the respective deadlines.
- All applicants who are awarded any kind of need-based Financial Assistance (grant and/or scholarship) are required to submit official documents of the current fiscal year (tax papers, medical certificates, etc.) in support of their application.
- After submission all documents are considered College property and are not returned to the applicant.
- Financial assistance is given for tuition only and does not cover other fees.
- Non-credit courses are not covered by the tuition reduction except for courses in the English for Academic Purposes Program (EAPP).
- Students under academic probation (CI below 2.00/4.00) are not eligible to receive any kind of financial assistance.
- Non-Degree students are not eligible to receive need based financial assistance.
- Non-Degree students and students seeking a minor’s degree are not eligible to receive endowed scholarships.
- The College reserves the right to adjust the academic criteria for financial assistance found on its website and on scholarship brochures.
- The Scholarships Committee reserves the right to extend an annual scholarship for an additional year(s) to the same recipient, provided the said recipient continues to meet the eligibility requirements.
- The Scholarships Committee reserves the right to award to an applicant a scholarship other than the one that the said applicant chose to apply for.