The Deree Ambassadors is a group of selected, high academic standing undergraduates who are proud advocates for the College from a position of leadership and service. They foster the mission and the vision of Deree, introduce guests to the ACG campus and community, and represent the College at official events promoting its spirit, pride and traditions.
Meet the Deree Ambassadors
Benefits of the Deree Ambassadors program
- Develop public speaking and professional communication skills
- Build networks of friends and professional contacts
- Serve as a role model for other students
- Meet and work with senior Deree administrative staff members and alumni
- Be publicly recognized for their contribution and earn visibility
- Take part in the organization of events as Ambassadors (i.e. TEDx @ Deree, Deree reunions etc..)
- Become eligible for awards and honors given for outstanding service
Responsibilities of the Deree Ambassadors include activities such as
- Officially welcoming College visitors
- Meeting with students and their families
- Conducting campus tours
- Assisting in receptions and events organized by the Office of Student Affairs, the Office of Admissions, the Office of Advancement and the Office of the President.
- Acting as official student representatives at recruiting events
- Be actively enrolled at Deree
- Have a minimum of 24 credits completed at Deree
- Have a CI of 3.00 and above
Does this program sound like it’s for you?
Request an Ambassador
Are you planning an event and need the help of our Deree Ambassadors? Please fill out this form including duties you would like the ambassador to perform. We will review your request and get back to you with the ambassadors’ availability.
IMPORTANT: Ambassadors must be requested at least a week in advance.
Email: [email protected]
Advisor: Angela Boscolo Berto, PhD, Coordinator, Study Abroad Program; Marina Demi, Senior Manager, Office of Student Affairs
Meetings: The Deree Ambassadors team meets once a semester for a general assembly (GA) and twice a semester for bonding / group activities. A series of trainings take place throughout the AY.