Reporting an Incident

How can I report an incident?

To report an incident to the Office of Student Affairs, Residential Services or the Office of International Student Services please complete the Incident Report Form.

To access this form you can also contact the Office of Student Affairs, Office of International Student Services or the Residence Complex Information desks or send an email to [email protected].

The Office of Student Affairs will contact you within 24 hours of receiving the form. If you would like to talk to someone at the Office of Student Affairs please call +30 210 600-9800 ext. 1446.

An Incident Report Form should be completed for every alleged violation of the Student Code of Conduct, the Residence Rules and Regulations and any other College policy as soon as possible to ensure prompt investigation and resolution by the College.

If the incident is of a medical nature, please call the ACG Nurses at +30 210 600-9800 ext. 1193, 1093 or 1500 and if it is a life-threatening nature please call 166 (EKAB Ambulance Service).

More information on how to reach the ACG nurses and Health and Wellness Services can be found at the ACG Health and Wellness page on this website.

For other life-threatening emergencies or other security issues, call College Security at the Main Gate +30 210 600-9800 ext. 1100.