“A Sound Mind in a Sound Body”
After the successful launch of the ACG Fitness program in April 2010 and drawing upon useful feedback from participants, we are happy to announce the expansion of our Program. Increased group fitness classes, Children’s Day every Sunday, and expanded membership eligibility are now offered in our enhanced program.
Participation is free to Deree students, and ACG faculty and staff. In order to access to the athletic facilities, programs, and fitness classes:
- Go to myACG portal (use the ACG network credentials).
- Click on the “Students” tab.
- Choose from the left column “Student Success Center” → Medical Certificate for the Use of Athletic Facilities form.
- Download the English/Greek medical form for having it stamped and signed by the doctors.
- Upload the files at the same section.
- Upon the approval of the documents by the Student Success Center, they can activate their ACG ID card at the Deree Gym Reception (Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00).
ACG faculty and staff:
Those who have been already registered last year should update the required medical certificates in their profile HERE (no ACG ID card activation is needed).
New faculty and staff who have not been registered last year, should register online and provide the required medical certificates HERE, and then activate their ACG ID card at the Deree Gym Reception (Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00).
Health certificates that are signed by the doctor more than 3 months prior to the date of submission will not be accepted.
The health certificates should be submitted annually, and will be valid September 1 through August 31.
Community members in order to register should visit the following link: HERE
Membership options and information about the program HERE.
Rules and Regulations
For information and registration contact the Deree College Athletic Club:
Tel: +30 210 600 9800 ext. 1157
E-mail: [email protected]