November 17 – 19, 2021
Join our 46th Career Days at Deree – The American College of Greece.
Companies that Participated in Career Days 2020:
AB VASSILOPOULOS SINGLE MEMBER, ACTUS VALIDA, ADECCO HR, ADIDAS HELLAS, AKTIOS ELDERLY CARE UNITS, ALDEMAR RESORTS, ALPHATRUST, ALTIUM TRAINING, AMALIA HOTELS, ANOTHER CIRCUS, ARHS DEVELOPMENTS HELLAS, ASAP ATHENS COMMUNICATION AGENCY, ATHENIAN BREWERY, ATHENS LIFELONG LEARNING INSTITUTE, ATHENS NETWORK OF COLLABORATING EXPERTS (ANCE), ATLANTICA HOTELS & RESORTS, ATOS GREECE, ATTIKI KINISI LOGISTICS S.A, BDO CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS, BILL & COO HOTELS, BLUEGROUND, BMW GROUP HELLAS, CAREER IN PROGRESS, CARITAS ATHENS, CHEMICAL SAFETY INTERNATIONAL IKE, COCA-COLA TRIA EPSILON, COSMOS BUSINESS SYSTEMS, CRECERAS, DELOITTE, DIALECTICA, DIGITALWISE, DIXONS SOUTH EAST EUROPE /KOTSOVOLOS, DOVALUE GREECE, ECOLAB, ELPEN PHARMACEUTICAL, ETHNIKI ASFALISTIKI – SYNTAGMA BRANCH, EUROLIFE FFH INSURANCE GROUP, EXCELLENTIA INTERNATIONAL, FERST AUTOMOTIVE LOGISTICS, FOUR SEASONS ASTIR PALACE HOTEL ATHENS, FOURLIS, HENKEL HELLAS, HUMAN TECHNOLOGY, ISON PSYCHOMETRICA, IWG, K22 GLOBAL TRADERS SMPC, KAFEA TERRA, KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY, KILPATRICK GROUP, KORRES, KPMG, KYRIAKIDES GEORGOPOULOS LAW FIRM, LIBRA GROUP, LIBYTEC PHARMACEUTICAL, L’ORÉAL HELLAS, LOULIS GROUP OF COMPANIES, MARS HELLAS, MAZARS, MCCANN ERICKSON, MELLON GROUP OF COMPANIES, MERCEDES-BENZ HELLAS SINGLE-MEMBER, METRO, MIT ENTERPRISE FORUM OF GREECE, M-STAT, MYTILINEOS, NESTLÉ HELLAS, OCEANSCAPTAIN, OCTANE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS, ONE WHOLE MANAGING REPUTATION, OPAP, OTE GROUP OF COMPANIES, PEOPLECERT, PEPSICO, PERSADO, PHARMATHEN, PHAROS, PLAYING NGO, POWER HEALTH HELLAS, PRIORITY QUALITY CONSULTANTS, PTS – PIERIDES TECHNOSYSTEMS, QUALCO, RANDSTAD HELLAS, SANOFI, SAP HELLAS, SARANTIS GROUP, SARMED, SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT, TECHNICAL OLYMPIC S.A. GROUP OF COMPANIES, TELEPERFORMANCE, TEMES SA// WESTIN COSTA NAVARINO, TIME HERITAGE, TITAN CEMENT, TUI HELLAS, V+O GREECE, VARIETY CRUISES, VERIFINED, VK PREMIUM, WEBER SHANDWICK, WEBHELP GREECE, WEST, WESTNET DISTRIBUTION, WIND HELLAS TELECOMMUNICATIONS, WORKATHLON
For Students and Graduates
Get interviewed by many company representatives in the Career Days Virtual Fair 2021 (November 17-19).
Different organizations will be joining each day, so join all three days.
Our annual Career Days Fair will be virtual for a second year.
Similar to an in-person fair, you will be able to:
- talk to employers directly for jobs or internships
- have 1-on-1 video chats with representatives
- attend group video chats
Get Ready to Attend the Virtual Career Fair
- Make sure you have your Log-in credentials to the Career Portal, which is the platform the Virtual Career Fair will be hosted! If you have never logged in before, email [email protected] under the subject: CP21
- Build your one-page CV. We recommend you use the CV Template and guidelines available on the Career Portal (Resources/Document Library)
- Have your CV reviewed. Send word document attached to [email protected] under the subject: CPCV
- Join our weekly Interview Preparation workshop (Thursdays, 14:20-15:20). Get into the Career Portal (Events/Workshops) and register (RSVP) to one of the sessions offered
Register and Attend (Registration Not Yet Available)
- Register to attend as a Job Seeker. You can register to attend on the day of the event, but we recommend you do that earlier
- Log into your Career Portal account at least some days before the fair and go to the Events/Career Fairs section, to make sure you have the most updated resume uploaded and that your “Chat Profile” is current
- Explore the companies attending and positions offered; research and plan ahead of time
- Express interest in an employer by clicking on the star icon. Employers can filter candidates using this expression of interest in the virtual career fair resume database
- Review Help to Navigate Fair; read guidelines and see videos available
Career Days is open to all undergraduate and graduate students, and recent graduates (up to 5 years) of Deree – The American College of Greece to facilitate their successful transition to the workplace.
To assist you in preparing for this year’s Virtual Career Fair which includes video chats with employers, we suggest practicing for the event by completing a Mock (practice) interview!
Book your place for an online mock interview with a recruiting company on November 9 to prepare for the main event. (Registration TBA)
For 46 years we have been connecting the job market with talented candidates.
Our annual Career Days Fair will be virtual for a second year. At the Virtual Career Fair, recruiters can connect via real-time online videoconferencing with students and recent graduates to discuss about their organization and have a short interview for current or future vacancies. The event will be hosted using our Career Portal, an easy-to-use interface, where you can view student resumes/CVs on the spot, host a group videoconference chat to answer general questions about your organization, and connect 1:1 with candidates. Whether hiring remotely or on-site, you can post directly on the Career Portal job and internship opportunities, prior and during the event.
This year, employers can choose to attend one or more days of the event (November 17, 18 & 19 at 10:00 – 18:00).
Select the date(s) of your participation by visiting: https://acg-csm.symplicity.com/events
Please register no later than Monday, October 25, 2021.