November 18 – 20, 2020
Join our 45th Career Days at Deree – The American College of Greece
Companies that Participated in Career Days 2019:
2XM HELLAS, AB VASSILOPOULOS, ACCENTURE , ACTIONAID, ADECCO HR, ADVANTAGE FSE, AEGEAN, AK ADVANCE CAREER, AKTIOS ELDERLY CARE UNITS, ALDEMAR RESORTS, ALEXANDER MOORE, ALIMECO, ALPHA BANK, ALPHA TRUST , AMALIA GROUP OF HOTELS, ARHS DEVELOPMENTS HELLAS, ASAP ATHENS, ASTIR PALACE VOULIAGMENIS, ATHENIAN BREWERY, ATHENS FASHION FILM FESTIVAL, ATHENS LIFELONG LEARNING INSTITUTE, ATOS , BENEFIT SYSTEMS GREECE, BENRUBI, BEST BUDDIES GREECE, BIG PROJECT LTD, BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO HELLAS, CAREER IN PROGRESS, CAREERSTREAM, CARITAS, COCA-COLA 3E YOUTH EMPOWERED, COSMOS BUSINESS SYSTEMS, CRECERAS DIGITAL AGENCY, DHL EXPRESS, DIALECTICA, DIGITAL WISE, DTP GROUP, ECOLAB, EM-STAT, ESTEE LAUDER HELLAS, EUROBANK, EUROLIFE ERB, EUROPEAN CENTER OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES-ALTIUM TRAINING, FAIS GROUP OF COMPANIES, FAMAR AVE, FIRST ZURICH TRUST AG, FORTHNET, FRIGOGLASS SAIC, GENERATION Y, GRECOTEL HOTELS AND RESORTS, HAIDEMENOS, HENKEL HELLAS, HEWLETT PACKARD ENTEPRISE, HUMANUS CAPITIS, IBM, IMERYS, INTERNATIONAL HR, INTERSPORT ATHLETICS, INTRALOT , INVENTIO CONSULTING, IRI, IΚΕΑ, JUNE HOMES, KAYAK, KPMG, KYRIAKIDES GEORGOPOULOS LAW FIRM, LAMPSA HELLENIC HOTELS, LEROY MERLIN, LIBYTEC PHARMACEUTICAL, LIFE SOLUTIONS, L’OREAL, LOULIS MILLS, MANPOWER GROUP, MARSH LLC INSURANCE BROKERS, MAZARS CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS BUSINESS ADVISORS, MELLON GROUP OF COMPANIES, MERCEDES-BENZ HELLAS, MICROSOFT, MYTILINEOS, NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE, NESTLE HELLAS, NOVIBET, OCEANSCAPTAIN, OCTANE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS, OLYMPIC BREWERY, OPAP, OPTIMAL HR GROUP, ORACLE HELLAS, OTE GROUP OF COMPANIES, PEPSICO GREECE, PERSADO HELLAS, PLAYING NGO , PORTO CARRAS, PRAKTIKER HELLAS, PRINTEC, PROCURESHIP, PROFILE SOFTWARE, RADIO ATHENES, RANDSTAD HELLAS, RED BULL HELLAS, RED DESIGN CONSULTANTS, REGUS, RETAIL WORLD , ROBERT BOSCH, SAP, SARACAKIS BROTHERS, SARANTIS, SARMED HELLENIC WAREHOUSES SARANTIS S.A, SFAKIANAKIS GROUP, SINGULARLOGIC, SPACES, STANTON CHASE, STATUS MARITIME CORP. , TELEPERFORMANCE GREECE, TEMENOS, THE MAGIC BUS, THE NIELSEN COMPANY (GREECE), THE SWATCH GROUP, TITAN, TOYOTA HELLAS, TUI DESTINATION EXPERIENCE, UBER, UNILEVER, V+O GREECE, VK PREMIUM BUSINESS CONSULTANTS, VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE MARGARITA , VODAFONE, WATT+VOLT, WEBER SHANDWICK, WIND HELLAS, WORKABLE, WUNDERMAN THOMSON
For Students and Graduates
Get interviewed by many company representatives in the Career Days Virtual Fair 2020 (November 18-20).
Different organizations will be joining each day, so join all three days.
Our annual Career Days are going virtual this year!
Similar to an in-person fair, you will be able to:
- talk to employers directly for jobs or internships
- have 1-on-1 video chats with representatives
- attend group video chats
Get Ready to Attend the Virtual Career Fair
- Make sure you have your Log-in credentials to the Career Portal, which is the platform the Virtual Career Fair will be hosted! If you have never logged in before, use this link to Sign-Up with your acg email (no other email will be accepted).
- Build your one-page CV. We recommend you use the CV Template and guidelines available on the Career Portal (Resources/Document Library)
- Have your CV reviewed. Send word document attached to [email protected] under the subject: CPCV
- Join our weekly Interview Preparation workshop (Thursdays, 14:20-15:20). Get into the Career Portal (Events/Workshops) and register (RSVP) to one of the sessions offered
Register and Attend (Registration Not Yet Available)
- Register to attend as a Job Seeker. You can register to attend on the day of the event, but we recommend you do that earlier
- Log into your Career Portal account at least some days before the fair and go to the Events/Career Fairs section, to make sure you have the most updated resume uploaded and that your “Chat Profile” is current
- Explore the companies attending and positions offered; research and plan ahead of time
- Review Help to Navigate Fair; read guidelines and see videos available
Career Days is open to all undergraduate and graduate students, and recent graduates (up to 5 years) of Deree – The American College of Greece to facilitate their successful transition to the workplace.
To assist you in preparing for this year’s Virtual Career Fair which includes video chats with employers, we suggest practicing for the event by completing a Mock (practice) interview!
Book your place for an online mock interview with a recruiting company on November 10 to prepare for the main event. (Registration TBA)
For 45 years we have been connecting the job market with talented candidates.
Our annual Career Days Fair is going virtual this year! At the Virtual Career Fair, recruiters can connect via real-time online videoconferencing with students and recent graduates to discuss about their organization and have a short interview for current or future vacancies. The event will hosted using our Career Portal, an easy-to-use interface, where you can view student resumes/CVs on the spot, host a group videoconference chat to answer general questions about your organization, and connect 1:1 with candidates. Whether hiring remotely or on-site, you can post directly on the Career Portal job and internship opportunities, prior and during the event.
Employers can choose to attend any one day of the event (November 18, 19 or 20 at 12:00 – 18:00). Different organizations will be joining each day.
Select the date of your participation by visiting: https://acg-csm.symplicity.com/events
Please register no later than Monday, October 21, 2020. Priority will be given by date of registration.