November 17 – 19, 2021
Join our 46th Career Days at Deree – The American College of Greece.
120+ organizations have registered to Career Days 2021!
Employer registration is now closed. Deree students and recent graduates can register here as job seekers to join the event!
Companies that Participate in Career Days 2021:
Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Thursday, November 18, 2021
Friday, November 19, 2021
Registration is still open! Keep visiting this page and see the companies joining the Career Days Virtual Fair 2021!
For Students and Graduates
Get interviewed by many company representatives in the Career Days Virtual Fair 2021 (November 17-19).
Different organizations will be joining each day, so join all three days.
Our annual Career Days Fair will be virtual for a second year.
Similar to an in-person fair, you will be able to:
- talk to employers directly for jobs or internships
- have 1-on-1 video chats with representatives
- attend group video chats
Get Ready to Attend the Virtual Career Fair
- Make sure you have your Log-in credentials to the Career Portal, which is the platform the Virtual Career Fair will be hosted! If you have never logged in before, email [email protected] under the subject: CP21
- Build your one-page CV. We recommend you use the CV Template and guidelines available on the Career Portal (Resources/Document Library)
- Have your CV reviewed. Send word document attached to [email protected] under the subject: CPCV
- Join our weekly Interview Preparation workshop (Thursdays, 14:20-15:20). Get into the Career Portal (Events/Workshops) and register (RSVP) to one of the sessions offered
- Register to attend as a Job Seeker. You can register to attend on the day of the event, but we recommend you do that earlier
- Log into your Career Portal account at least some days before the fair and go to the Events/Career Fairs section, to make sure you have the most updated resume uploaded and that your “Chat Profile” is current
- Explore the companies attending and positions offered; research and plan ahead of time
- Express interest in an employer by clicking on the star icon. Employers can filter candidates using this expression of interest in the virtual career fair resume database
- Review Help to Navigate Fair; read guidelines and see videos available
Career Days is open to all undergraduate and graduate students, and recent graduates (up to 5 years) of Deree – The American College of Greece to facilitate their successful transition to the workplace.
To assist you in preparing for this year’s Virtual Career Fair which includes video chats with employers, we suggest practicing for the event by completing a Mock (practice) interview!
Book your place for an online mock interview with a recruiting company on November 9 to prepare for the main event.
- Sign-in the Career Portal
- Go to “Jobs and Internships” Tab
- Search with Keyword “Mock Interview”
- Apply to one of the positions offered!
Have Your Photo Taken
Have a Professional Photoshoot for your Virtual Career Fair Profile!
Individual appointments will last approximately 10 minutes. Photoshoot sessions now fully booked.
For 46 years we have been connecting the job market with talented candidates.
Our annual Career Days Fair will be virtual for a second year. At the Virtual Career Fair, recruiters can connect via real-time online videoconferencing with students and recent graduates to discuss about their organization and have a short interview for current or future vacancies. The event will be hosted using our Career Portal, an easy-to-use interface, where you can view student resumes/CVs on the spot, host a group videoconference chat to answer general questions about your organization, and connect 1:1 with candidates. Whether hiring remotely or on-site, you can post directly on the Career Portal job and internship opportunities, prior and during the event.
This year, employers can choose to attend one or more days of the event (November 17, 18 & 19 at 10:00 – 18:00).
Employer Registration in now closed: 120+ organizations have registered to Career Days 2021!