November 18 – 20, 2020
Join our 45th Career Days at Deree – The American College of Greece.
100+ organizations have registered to Career Days 2020!
Employer registration is now closed. Deree students and recent graduates can register here as job seekers to join the event!
Companies that are participating in Career Days 2020:
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Thursday, November 19, 2020
Friday, November 20, 2020
For Students and Graduates
Get interviewed by many company representatives in the Career Days Virtual Fair 2020 (November 18-20).
Different organizations will be joining each day, so join all three days.
Our annual Career Days are going virtual this year!
Similar to an in-person fair, you will be able to:
- talk to employers directly for jobs or internships
- have 1-on-1 video chats with representatives
- attend group video chats
Get Ready to Attend the Virtual Career Fair
- Make sure you have your Log-in credentials to the Career Portal, which is the platform the Virtual Career Fair will be hosted! If you have never logged in before, use this link to Sign-Up with your acg email (no other email will be accepted).
- Build your one-page CV. We recommend you use the CV Template and guidelines available on the Career Portal (Resources/Document Library)
- Have your CV reviewed. Send word document attached to [email protected] under the subject: CPCV
- Join our weekly Interview Preparation workshop (Thursdays, 14:20-15:20). Get into the Career Portal (Events/Workshops) and register (RSVP) to one of the sessions offered
Register and Attend
- Register to attend as a Job Seeker. You can register to attend on the day of the event, but we recommend you do that earlier
- Log into your Career Portal account at least some days before the fair and go to the Events/Career Fairs section, to make sure you have the most updated resume uploaded and that your “Chat Profile” is current
- Explore the companies attending and positions offered; research and plan ahead of time
- Review Help to Navigate Fair; read guidelines and see videos available
Career Days is open to all undergraduate and graduate students, and recent graduates (up to 5 years) of Deree – The American College of Greece to facilitate their successful transition to the workplace.
To assist you in preparing for this year’s Virtual Career Fair which includes video chats with employers, we suggest practicing for the event by completing a Mock (practice) interview!
Book your place for an online mock interview with a recruiting company on November 10 to prepare for the main event:
- Sign-in the Career Portal
- Go to “Jobs and Internships” Tab
- Search with Keyword “Mock Interview”
- Apply to one of the positions offered!
Have Your Photo Taken
Have a Professional Photoshoot for your Virtual Career Fair Profile!
Individual appointments will last approximately 10 minutes. Reserve your session here.
For 45 years we have been connecting the job market with talented candidates.
Our annual Career Days Fair is going virtual this year! At the Virtual Career Fair, recruiters can connect via real-time online videoconferencing with students and recent graduates to discuss about their organization and have a short interview for current or future vacancies. The event will hosted using our Career Portal, an easy-to-use interface, where you can view student resumes/CVs on the spot, host a group videoconference chat to answer general questions about your organization, and connect 1:1 with candidates. Whether hiring remotely or on-site, you can post directly on the Career Portal job and internship opportunities, prior and during the event.
Employer registration is now closed. 100+ organizations have registered to Career Days 2020!
Different organizations will be joining each day (November 18, 19 or 20 at 12:00 – 18:00).