The Student Success Center (SSC) is a one-stop service point for all Deree students. The SSC staff can help with certificates, registration, academic advising, validation matters, transfer credit questions, tuition payment and any other general question about Deree – The American College of Greece.
What can you do at the Student Success Center?
- Get codes and activate your accounts
- Request a Certificate for Army Deferral
- Request a Certificate of Studies
- Get a copy of your unofficial transcript
- Drop a course
- Fill out a petition
- Apply to graduate
- Make an academic advising appointment
- Inquire about transferring credits
- Change your major or minor
- Pay your bill
- Get your student ID card
- Get permission to bring a visitor onto campus
- Ask a question
All students are welcome and encouraged to stop in to find out more about how to take advantage of the services offered at the SSC.
If you’re a current ACG student, visit myACG for further services.
If you’re a former student or ACG graduate, in need of assistance, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly.
If you’re a prospective student, visit our Admissions Office to learn more about ACG.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday, 8:00 – 19:00
Friday, 8:00 – 18:00.
Every weekday, 8:00 – 17:00, when classes are not in session.
Contact the SSC
Tel: +30 210 600-9800, ext. 1326,1333
Fax: +30 210 600-4991