REOPENING OF ATHLETIC FACILITIES
May 31, 2021
Following the announcement of the re-operation of our athletics facilities and programs and, in accordance with what is prescribed for citizens involved in athletics, we will be in a position to welcome ACG Fitness members back to our athletic facilities again:
Citizens involved in athletics will have to provide once a week a negative COVID-19 test (self test, or rapid test, or PCR), or a vaccination certificate that certifies that they have completed their vaccination at least 14 days prior. Negative test results or vaccination certificates will have to be shown each time at the main gate and at the entrance to the sports facility.
This is mandatory in order to be allowed entry.
- As there is a limit as to the maximum capacity of each sports facility, when this has been reached and there are other members waiting, the maximum stay is set at 60’.
- In order to use the tennis courts you should book a court by phone at 210-6009800 (ext. 1319) on the same day from 10:00 to 13:00 (for the weekend the booking should happen on Friday).
- The locker rooms (and saunas) will be closed and entrance to them is not allowed.
- “Children’s Day” on Sundays for Full members will not take place for the time being.
- Accurate registration and signing in on the “Entrance-Exit List” is mandatory.
- Wearing of a double facemask, or a single facemask KN95 or FFP2 in the Fitness Center is mandatory at all times (even during training).
- Use of your own towel during exercising in the Fitness Center is mandatory.
Operating hours are as usual: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The swimming pool is closed Monday-Wednesday-Friday 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.
All of the above are in accordance with what is prescribed in Government directives and we ask that you observe them strictly without exception.
As the measures are continuously updated, any necessary adjustments will be made.
For information, you may call the Office of Athletics at ext. 1319, 1157 (Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00)