Since June, we've posted over 30 different job positions on the Pierce and Deree alumni groups. If you're looking for new opportunities, don't miss out! Join our groups and be the first to see new job posts!
• October 1: ACG will join the UNTOUCHABLES team in the 2017 Race for the Cure, “Alma Zois”. The UNTOUCHABLES team was created by Emma Vernikou, (P ’10) and in 2016 it won the award for Largest Team by an Individual.
• October 20-21: A 2-day event on Psychosomatic Care in Cancer: Empathy, Understanding and Communication organized by the non-profit organization PAMEMMAZI, will be hosted by ACG. The event will include a panel discussion between academics and field specialists, as well as several workshops.
• October 16: The Pierce Class of 1987 Reunion will be held on campus at 19:30!
• November 16: The reunion for the Pierce Classes of 1947, 1957 & 1967, will take place!
• December 21: Stay tuned for more information on the Pierce Class of 2007 reunion.