ACG continues to place the highest priority on the health, safety and wellbeing of the ACG Community. This section describes the Health and Safety practices that our college has developed in order to provide a safe working environment for ACG employees.
All ACG Faculty & Staff should adopt the following Hygiene practices to prevent COVID-19:
Access to Campus
As of February 7, 2022, and in accordance with the updated health protocols, faculty and staff are considered to be fully vaccinated, if they have done two doses of the vaccine within a period of seven months (Pfizer, Moderna, or Astra Zeneca) or one dose of the vaccine (Johnson and Johnson) within a period of three months. If the last vaccination dose exceeds these dates, faculty and staff should get a booster shot to be considered fully vaccinated.
ACG Faculty and Staff who have been vaccinated against Covid-19 (including the booster shot), should, if they have not already done so, send by email to [email protected] the date of their vaccination and the brand of the vaccine so that the Employee Vaccination file can be updated accordingly.
Deree and Alba faculty and staff who are fully vaccinated or have recovered from COVID-19 within the past three months do not need to test and should show their proof of recovery or vaccination status to HR. Deree and Alba faculty and staff who have not been fully vaccinated should do two rapid tests per week, at a pharmacy, private diagnostic center or hospital.
The result of the rapid test will be uploaded by the pharmacy, diagnostic center or hospital on the platform gov.gr and all faculty and staff, could access gov.gr at Βεβαίωση αρνητικού διαγνωστικού ελέγχου κορωνοϊού COVID-19 or at Βεβαίωση θετικού διαγνωστικού ελέγχου κορωνοϊού COVID-19 and print the corresponding certificate.
Pierce Faculty and Staff who have been fully vaccinated with the vaccine against Covid-19 or have recovered from COVID-19 within the past three months, should take a Covid-19 Self-Test, twice per week, up to 24 hours before coming to School on Tuesday and on Friday and submit online the result on the platform https://self-testing.gov.gr . Pierce Faculty and Staff who have not been fully vaccinated against Covid-19, should take a Covid-19 Rapid Test or PCR twice per week, up to 48 hours before coming to School on Tuesday and on Friday.
Practice social distancing
All employees returning to campus are required to practice social distancing. The Practice of social distancing includes:
- Staying at least 1.5 m from others
- Maintaining a distance of at least 1.5 m from others, in indoor and outdoor activities.
- Avoiding large gatherings of employees (greater than 7 people) when feasible
- Eliminating contact with others (e.g., hand-shaking, hugging)
- Avoiding touching common surfaces
- Ensuring frequent washing of hands
- Encouraging employees to take the stairs and avoid elevators: As directed by public authorities, the use of elevators is limited to individuals who are unable to use the stairs (physically handicapped/health condition) and at 60% capacity or for the transportation of supplies that cannot be carried upstairs.
- Staggering work schedules and lunch breaks. Disinfection of hands is strongly recommended before and after the lunch break. Also, all employees are strongly encouraged to plan their meetings remotely.
- Limiting in-person meetings to fewer than 7 (seven) people and maintaining at least 1.5 m spacing in large spaces. Remote meetings should be planned.
- Meetings with physical presence could take place without the restriction of up to 7 (seven) people, solely for fully vaccinated employees or those who uphold a disease certificate.
- Avoid taking same vehicle
- Watch for posters and signage throughout campus advising to maintain a 1.5 m distance from others as per guidelines.
Use of face mask
We should use a face mask in all external and internal places. We strongly recommend the use of either a high respiratory protection (Ν95 ή ΚΝ95 or FFP2) or a double face mask.
Frequent and proper hand washing with soap and water is the most effective method of removing viral particles. However, when that is not possible, alcohol-based hand sanitizer can be used. As such, hand sanitizer will be made available in every office and classroom.
Avoid sharing foods and drinks
All employees are encouraged to avoid sharing foods and drinks. Disinfection of any appliances before and after the use is strongly recommended.
Avoid sharing office supplies and equipment
All employees are encouraged to avoid sharing office supplies and equipment. Disinfection of shared equipment before and after the use is strongly recommended.