ACG continues to place the highest priority on the health, safety and wellbeing of the ACG Community. This section describes the Health and Safety practices that our college has developed in order to provide a safe working environment for ACG employees.
All ACG Faculty & Staff should adopt the following Hygiene practices to prevent COVID-19:
Self-diagnostic testing is mandatory for all ACG employees once a week, before coming to campus. ACG Faculty and Staff who have been fully vaccinated with the vaccine against Covid-19, are exempt from the obligation to take a Covid-19 Self-Test, once per week, as long as 14 days have passed from the second dose of the vaccine. In this case, ACG Faculty and Staff could present a copy of the Certificate of Vaccination to the Office of Human Resources (Ms. Niki Andreou, Office 309) in order to be exempt from any obligation to take the self-test. In case of non-display of the vaccination certificate, ACG Faculty and Staff should undertake a diagnostic test (either self-test or a PCR test or a rapid test) and submit online the result on the platform https://self-testing.gov.gr by selecting the option “Statement of Self-Test Result for Employees” (Δήλωση αποτελέσματος self-test για εργαζομένους).
Self-tests are free of charge and can be collected from the pharmacy. The test results should be submitted to the platform self-testing.gov.gr.
Practice social distancing
All employees returning to campus are required to practice social distancing. The Practice of social distancing includes:
- Staying at least 1.5 m from others
- Separate work stations by at least 1.5 m or using plexiglass for physical barriers (e.g., shields, curtains)
- Avoiding large gatherings of employees (greater than 10 people) when feasible
- Eliminating contact with others (e.g., hand-shaking, hugging)
- Avoiding touching common surfaces
- Ensuring frequent washing of hands
- Encouraging employees to take the stairs and avoid elevators: As directed by public authorities, the use of elevators is limited to individuals who are unable to use the stairs (physically handicapped/health condition) and at 40% capacity or for the transportation of supplies that cannot be carried upstairs.
- Staggering work schedules and lunch breaks. Disinfection of hands is strongly recommended before and after the lunch break. Also, all employees are strongly encouraged to plan their meetings remotely.
- Limiting in-person meetings to fewer than 10 people and maintaining at least 1.5 m spacing in large spaces. Remote meetings should be planned.
- Avoid taking same vehicle
- Watch for posters and signage throughout campus advising to maintain a 1.5 m distance from others as per guidelines.
Use of face mask
A face mask is mandatory in all indoor and crowded outdoor spaces.
Frequent and proper hand washing with soap and water is the most effective method of removing viral particles. However, when that is not possible, alcohol-based hand sanitizer can be used. As such, hand sanitizer will be made available in every office and classroom.
Avoid sharing foods and drinks
All employees are encouraged to avoid sharing foods and drinks. Disinfection of any appliances before and after the use is strongly recommended.
Avoid sharing office supplies and equipment
All employees are encouraged to avoid sharing office supplies and equipment. Disinfection of shared equipment before and after the use is strongly recommended.