47th Career Days | March 27-31, 2023
Let’s meet again, in person!
Join our 47th Career Days at Deree and find your match among industry representatives and promising students!
Career Days, Deree’s annual job fair, is going strong for the 47th year and brings together the business world with fresh talent, in an aim to create mutually beneficial career opportunities and collaborations.
This year’s event will be rolled out in hybrid mode, allowing you the option to attend:
- On campus, between March 27-30 and
- Online, on March 31
Last year was a success, with 120 companies joining the event! This year, let’s meet again in person and make Career Days an experience to remember!
Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Thursday, November 18, 2021
Friday, November 19, 2021
Don’t miss the chance to meet top brands from all industry sectors, book a short interview for current or future openings, learn about the company, its products and the recruiting process.
So, brush up on your CV writing and interview strategies, practice your pitch, explore your professional options and connect with your future employers!
Career Days is open to all undergraduate and graduate students, and recent graduates (up to 5 years) of Deree – The American College of Greece to facilitate your successful transition to the workplace.
Different organizations will be participating each day, so it’s best to join on all five days.
During the fair you will be able to:
- talk to employers directly for jobs or internships
- have 1-on-1 video chats with representatives during the online fair
Getting Ready to Attend Career Days
1. Make sure you have your Log-in credentials to the Career Portal, which is the platform:
- To register for both on-campus and online fairs
- Where the Virtual Career Fair will be hosted
If you have never logged in before, watch this short tutorial video to find out how.
2. Build your one-page CV. We recommend you use the CV Template and guidelines available on the Career Portal (Resources/Document Library). Watch this short tutorial on How to Build your CV
3. Have your CV reviewed. Send word document attached to [email protected] under the subject: CD23CV
Join our workshops: Get into the Career Portal (Events/Workshops) and register (RSVP) to one of the sessions offered
- NETWORK WITH RECRUITERS: Online or Onsite
- INTERNSHIP OR JOB HUNTING: Career Days Edition
- THE INTERVIEW: Be the One to get the Job!
- Register to attend as a Job Seeker. You can register to attend on the day of the event, but we recommend you do that earlier
- Log into your Career Portal account at least some days before the fair and go to the Events/Career Fairs section, to make sure you have the most updated resume uploaded and that your “Chat Profile” is current
- Explore the companies attending and positions offered; research and plan ahead of time
- Express interest in an employer by clicking on the star icon. Employers can filter candidates using this expression of interest in the virtual career fair resume database
- Review Help to Navigate Fair; read guidelines and see videos available to navigate the virtual fair
- Bring multiple copies of your CV to the on-campus fair (March 27-30)!
To assist you in preparing for this year’s Career Fair we suggest practicing for the event by completing a Mock (practice) interview!
Book your place for an online mock interview with a recruiting company on March 23 to prepare for the main event. (Registration TBA)
Have Your Photo Taken
Have a Photoshoot on campus for your CV, Career Portal & LinkedIn Profile!
To book your individual appointment, login into the Career Portal and press “Counseling”- Request New Appointment-Choose “LinkedIn Photoshooting” as a type, choose the date and time range, and then press “Check Availability”.
Whether you wish to hire someone to work remotely, or you need on-site help, you can recruit for jobs and internships through our Career Fair. Meet students and recent graduates from a range and combination of 32 undergraduate programs of study, 6 cooperative programs leading to a Clarkson University degree, 51 minor specializations and 8 graduate programs!
Remember, this year’s Career Fair is hybrid, so you may choose to attend online or in person.
Please note that only two (2) spots at each booth will be available at the booth of your company/organization. If you wish, you may register more representatives at the fair, but they cannot all be present at the same time, (i.e. on a shift basis). This is due to capacity limitations at our venue.
Monday March 27, 2023 (12:00-18:00)
Tuesday March 28, 2023 (12:00-18:00)
Wednesday March 29, 2023 (12:00-18:00)
Thursday March 30, 2023 (12:00-18:00)
Virtual Fair Date: There is no limitation on the number of representatives that may attend the online fair.
Friday March 31, 2023 (11:00-17:00)
To select the date of your participation, visit: https://acg-csm.symplicity.com/events/upcoming
Kindly note that spots are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please register no later than Tuesday, February 28, 2023.
For additional information, contact us at 210 600-9800, ext 1311, 1028, 1316 & 1314, or at [email protected].