ACG Food Services Guidelines
Operation of Food Services Providers in ACG Premises
Following the recent announcement issued by the Greek government the operation of our food providers that are located in the Deree section, Deipnosofistirion and Starbucks, are open again for our community.
Specific guidelines for all ACG food providers have been developed to ensure the best practices on their operation and modify their practices to ensure safe food preparation and delivery of service during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Food Provider guidelines
The ACG Food providers
- Ensure compliance with guidelines and post signs in highly visible locations (building entrances, restrooms, and dining areas) that promote protective measures.
- Have made all the appropriate arrangements to limit the number of people, including staff and customers, based on a determination of capacity.
- The food provider staff:
• Must apply thoroughly all general cleaning, disinfection and individual hygiene guidelines (e.g. washing hands frequently with soap and water and/or applying antiseptic hand gel before or after handling food, disinfecting surfaces etc.).
• Must observe general precaution measures to prevent the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus responsible for the COVID-19 disease (e.g. staff must abstain from work in case of development of COVID-19-compatible symptoms, use protective masks in indoor areas and in busy outdoor areas, etc.)
• It is strongly recommended to wear facemasks while working at the restaurant (preparing or distributing food).
- It is recommended that students use alcohol-based hand gel before meals and after completing monetary transactions with the food provider staff.
- Frequently disinfect all common areas and touchpoints, including payment devices.
- Disinfect customer-contact surfaces at tables between customers, including seats, tables, menus, condiment containers and all other touchpoints.