ACG Cleaning Guidelines
Based on the instructions and guidelines given by EODY and Greek Health Care system, ACG is applying all cleaning protocols for all areas. Offices, classrooms, labs, common areas and bathrooms will be cleaned with increased frequency using approved chlorine-based cleaning products also appropriate for disinfection in order to keep the ACG community healthy.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds, using soap and water.
- Use hand sanitizer frequently, and when soap and water are not available.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after eating.
- Clean your phone, laptop, mouse and/or keyboard regularly.
- Resident Students: Take care to wipe down commonly used surfaces in your residence hall rooms: desk, door handles, fridge handle, etc.
- ACG faculty and staff: Take care to wipe down commonly used surfaces in your workplace before starting work each day.
- Cleaning staff will be focused on cleaning the most critical areas of campus. Therefore, our entire community will have to do their part to assist with sanitizing and keep our campus environment clean.