ACG Campus Visitors Guidelines
Specific guidelines for all ACG guests and visitors have been developed to ensure the safety of our campus community. The situation with COVID-19 is changing rapidly and we want those guidelines to reflect the best practices in place once students, staff, guests and visitors have returned to campus. To minimize risk and respond effectively to the new situation, all visitor guidelines have been modified while we continue to follow social distancing measurements.
Access to ACG Campus and Facilities
Visitors Entry to ACG Campus
- All guests and visitors should use the main gate of ACG campus during the normal hours of operations Monday-Friday 07:30-22:00 & Saturday 10:00-17:00.
- All guests and visitors will be asked several screening questions as well as for their ID card and personal/visiting details such as: (names, visiting office/department, visit purpose, contact information, entrance and exit time) for recording purposes to enable contact tracing if necessary.
- The Campus Security Officer will provide directions and safety reminders during the visitors’ entrance.
- Guests and visitors without entrance permission will not be allowed to enter in order to minimize the risk of COVID-19 spread and protect ACG community.
- All guests and visitors who require access to ACG parking area must follow the same guidelines as instructed by the Campus Security Officer.
Guidelines during the Visit
The Campus Visitors Guidelines | COVID 19 have been developed to monitor, control, prevent, and protect you and our ACG community as much as possible. The general structure will be reviewed and evaluated as COVID-19 outbreak conditions change.
- The personal details of each visitor will be recorded and kept from the hosting office/department to enable contact tracing if needed.
- The hosting office/department should provide safety reminders, both in advance and upon visitors’ arrival.
- The guests and visitors are expected to maintain safe behavioral practices, both in advance and upon arrival:
- Self-monitor for any symptoms before their visit
- Follow the social distancing measurements during their visit (specifically, staying 1.5 meters away from others into a shared space)
- Wash hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer, both in advance and upon their arrival
- Wear cloth face coverings during their visit and avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces after the visit
- All guests and visitors will have limited access to ACG facilities without permission from the hosting office/department.
- All guests and visitors will be asked to pre-book their meeting in specific time-slots with the additional hosting office/department.
- Meetings of perspective students with Admissions Office will take place in designated outdoor spaces.
- Meetings of perspective students for Financial Aid services will be pre-booked and will be individual visits – one (1) family per Financial Aid counselor.
- All Admissions counselors and Financial Aid staff should wear cloth face coverings during the meeting.