Summer Term Registration has begun at DEREE – The American College of Greece for all those wishing to get ahead in their undergraduate studies and start earning academic credits earlier!
Students who enroll in the Summer Term will enjoy academically excellent programs in a uniquely beautiful campus featuring excellent facilities, such as an Olympic-size swimming pool, stellar soccer field, basketball and tennis courts, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and one of the largest private university libraries in Europe, among many others!
Ten reasons why students should study at DEREE-ACG:
1. Even if they don’t know exactly what they want to study at DEREE, students can select from a variety of courses in different fields, before deciding, and see what best suits them.
2. Students will get exposed to an American education and learn to use English as their main language of communication for academic and professional purposes – and see the world through an international perspective.
3. Aside from benefiting from studying in DEREE’s leading academic program, students will also have the opportunity to join student communities and also develop their skills and critical thinking, which will help them stand out academically and professionally.
4. DEREE students can apply to study for a semester abroad at one of many recognized universities around the world, from Massachusetts to California, USA and from South Korea to the Netherlands. The program is very affordable since students pay a low cost DEREE study abroad fee rather than the substantially higher tuition and fees at many universities. Students can also take part in many shorter programs taking place in collaboration with leading institutions such as Harvard and Stanford universities.
5. DEREE students are eligible to apply for international work internships. Each year, DEREE offers students the opportunity to do paid internships in multinational companies – in one of their myriad offices worldwide.
6. Students can meet peers from 52 different countries studying at DEREE and create friendships with people from different cultural backgrounds.
7. Students spend memorable years in an environment that offers unique stimuli: Not just state-of-the-art facilities, but also a series of seminars and events – outside the academic program – featuring distinguished personalities, making each day at DEREE unique and fascinating.
8. DEREE degrees are recognized in the US and Europe by NEASC and the Open University, UK, respectively, and graduates can benefit from belonging to an active alumni network of over 39,000 ACG alumni worldwide.
9. Students can win scholarships or join a financial assistance program: One in two students at DEREE receive some kind of support every year.
10. Students deserve the best! DEREE is proud that despite the economic crisis in Greece, nearly 70 per cent of DEREE graduates are working within just six months after graduation, according to 2013 data.
Summer Term 2015: May 25 – July 21
Contact a Director of Studies at DEREE-The American College of Greece and find out about studying at the largest American university in Europe!
Call +30 210 600 9800 ext. 1410 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org