ACG.EDU Email upgrade to Office 365
The acg.edu email system has been successfully upgraded to Office 365.
In order to access your email from the web interface you may use the following URLs. Make sure that you clear the browser cache before you try any of the above options:
- http://webmail.acg.edu (Same as before)
- http://mail.acg.edu (Same as before)
- http://mail.office365.com/ (New option)
- https://www.outlook.com/acg.edu (New option)
After the upgrade each user has two separate accounts:
- An Office 365 account that is managed by the College and used to access email and other Office 365 services.
- A personal Microsoft account that is no longer managed by the College and retains access to existing SkyDrive files, Messenger contacts, and other Microsoft services.(https://skydrive.live.com).
Blackboard Learn system upgrade
The upgrade of Blackboard Learn v9.1 with service pack October 2014 has been successfully completed and the system is now available.
The upgrade brings new features (which you can find attached) along with a more enhanced and modern user interface.
Click http:/blackboard.acg.edu to login to the new Blackboard Learn.