Students applying for the Libra Internship Program must meet the following eligibility criteria:*
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student at Deree
- At least 18 years of age
- Have a cumulative index (GPA) of at least 3.0/4.0
- Declared major/minor
- Exemplary discipline record
- Good financial standing with the College
- Have excellent Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills
- Strongly recommended to have completed the English language requirements courses (WP1010, WP1111, WP1212) with at least a 3.0/4.0 average
- Strongly recommended to have completed Professional Communication (EN2342)
- Recommended to have completed a minimum of 45 credits, at Deree or another university
*Exceptions may be made to eligibility criteria at the discretion of the Libra Group.
Interested students must apply online at www.librainternship.com. You will be asked to submit, along with several essay questions, the following documents:
- Complete online application
- Official College transcript(s)
- Latest resume/CV
- Two letters of recommendation* (at least one must be academic)
- Recent photograph of yourself (headshot)
For more information on the application process and key dates click here
*When completing your application, you will be asked to provide contact information for the two people who will recommend you. Libra Group may be contact with your listed references via email during the interview stage. You should advise your contacts to prepare the recommendation letter in the meantime.
The Office of Career Services will provide guidance and help Deree students prepare applications, advise on an international internship, acquire visas, and any other assistance needed. Contact the Office of Career Services by phone: +30.210 600 9800 ext. 1316; or e-mail at email@example.com.
Tips for a Successful Application
START EARLY: Don’t wait until the last minute to finish the application process.
DO YOUR RESEARCH: Research the Libra Group and its subsidiaries.
SAVE YOUR TEXT: Write and save it in a Word document. Web pages time out all the time.
PROOFREAD YOUR TEXT: Before submitting your online application.
DON’T PROCRASTINATE: Deadlines are final. Your application will not be considered if it is late.
CONSULT CAREER SERVICES: Ask for advice on improving/updating your CV.
CHECK YOUR EMAIL: Libra Group will be communicating with via the email you have provided.