Payment of tuition & fees may be made in one of the following ways:
1. Bank deposits (show)
- Alpha Bank, account number 112002002021876, or
- National Bank of Greece, account number 180/48009668
Students must make sure that their BANKING ID NUMBER and FULL NAME are given to the bank teller.
National Bank of Greece account owners may pay their tuition at Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) or through the e-Banking system of the National Bank of Greece, by using the Payment of Bills menu available on these systems and entering their BANKING ID NUMBER to complete the transaction.
2. e-banking (show)
Alpha Bank account details:
ALPHA BANK, Branch: Athens Tower
Address: 2, Messoghion Avenue, 11527 Ampelokipi, Athens, Greece
IBAN: GR42 0140 1120 1120 0200 2021 876
Beneficiary: The American College of Greece
(You are kindly requested to send a copy of the transaction in order to update the student’s account either by fax to 210 600 9824 or by e-mail to [email protected])
3. Bank check/personal check
4. By Debit or Credit Card presented to the Cashier at the Student Success Centre
5. By Debit or Credit Card using online payment through www.acg.edu/online-payment