(September 2016 – July 2017)
Although the college tries to support all students in need, the available funds are limited, and therefore, it is highly recommend that interested students apply within the set deadlines. Students who apply late, run the risk of their application not be evaluated.
- Need-Based Financial Assistance – Grants
Fall Semester 2016: September 14, 2016
Fall Intensive 2016: October 12, 2016
Spring Semester 2017: January 16, 2017
Summer Session I and Summer Term 2017: May 22, 2017
Summer Session II 2017: June 28, 2017
- Need- and Merit-based Scholarships – Application Period Closed
- Need-Based Financial Assistance Grants – Application Closed
In case of extenuating circumstances please contact the Financial Assistance and Planning Office at 600 9800 ext. 1304, 1305, 1306 or email: email@example.com (Deree, Rm. 202).
- Need- and Merit-Based Scholarships – Application Period Closed
Please read carefully the instructions on how to complete:
- Need-based Financial Assistance-Grants Application – here
- Need- and Merit-based Scholarships Applications – here
Apply for financial assistance (Grants and Scholarships) here