Academic Year 2018 – 2019
|Up to 8 credits (per credit)||355 €|
|9-14 credits (per credit)||345 €|
|15 and above credits (per credit)||325 €|
|Sessions (per credit)||295 €|
|Laboratory Tuition (per lab unit)||70 €|
|International student fee (charged every semester to Full-time & Part-time Students with visa)||336 €|
|Late registration fee||25 €|
|Change of course fee||15 €|
|Matriculation fee*||50 €|
|Learning Resources fee (only for certain courses)||32 €|
|Resit fee||25 €|
|Graduation & Commencement fee||50 €|
|Lost ID fee||10 €|
The College reserves the right to adjust its tuition and fees and to alter academic programs and campus regulations at any time should the need arise.
* The matriculation fee will be charged only to incoming students, along with their first semester/session tuition fees.
Undergraduate Tuition with Housing (Comprehensive Fee)
International Students can stay in beautiful, spacious, fully furnished and fully equipped apartments in the leafy suburb of Aghia Paraskevi, within walking distance of the College. Our apartments (single and double occupancy rooms) and studio have a fully equipped kitchen, full bathroom, and a huge balcony. The bedrooms have lots of closets for suitcases and clothes. The kitchens are equipped with dishes, pots and pans, and silverware. Our facilities include a well-equipped gym with machines and weights, free laundry facilities, and free internet access.
The comprehensive fee includes housing and, depending on the period and number of credits registered, is as follows:
|up to 10 Credits||11 – 14 Credits||15 or more Credits|
|Double Room (in shared apartment)||6.001 €||7.036 €||7.426 €|
|Single Room (in shared apartment)||6.566 €||7.601 €||7.991 €|
|Private Studio||6.906 €||7.941 €||8.331 €|
|up to 4 Credits||5 or more Credits|
|Double Room (in shared apartment)||1.885 €||2.475 €|
|Single Room (in shared apartment)||2.055 €||2.645 €|
|Private Studio||2.160 €||2.750 €|
The Comprehensive fee does not include:
- Food: a fully equipped kitchen is available in all apartments.
- Housing security deposit: a € 250 fee is required – refundable if there is no damage to the student housing facility.
- Books: the average cost is approximately € 300 per semester.
- Spending money: we recommend € 3,000 per semester for daily expenses, including meals, transportation, entertainment and incidentals.
Instructions for Tuition and Fees Payment
- By bank deposit or transfer:
Bank: Alpha Bank
Branch: Aghia Paraskevi
Address: 3, Stratigou Tombra Street,
GR-153 42, Aghia Paraskevi, Athens, Greece
Beneficiary: The American College of Greece
- By Debit or Credit Card presented to the Cashier at the Student Success Center or using online payment through acg.edu/online-payment.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Student Accounts Office, Tel.: +30 210 600 9800 ext. 1404, E-mail: [email protected]