Heritage Greece Application Instructions
Application Deadline: March 15, 2017
To be considered for admission to the NHS Heritage Greece program, you need to provide the following documents. Documents 3 to 7 should be scanned and sent to email@example.com in one e-mail:
- Completed online application.
- One letter of recommendation from a professor, clergy, or community leader, e-mailed, faxed, or mailed to the American College of Greece.
Office of Residential and International Student Services, The American College of Greece
c/o Konstantinos Sklavenitis, International Student Services Coordinator
6 Gravias Street
15342 Aghia Paraskevi
Tel.: 210 600 9800 ext. 1207
Fax: 210 601 6140
- Official University Transcript OR Student Issued Transcript, with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Completed and Signed Insurance Waiver Form
- Completed and Signed Medical History Form
- A) Copy of US passport
B) Copies of US passport application and government issued identification card (eg. driver’s license)
- Copy of insurance card indicating medical coverage to be used while in Greece.
Documents 3-7 should be scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in one e-mail.
For additional application information, please e-mail us at email@example.com